This month, enjoy a delicious, better-for-you dish that is also environmentally friendly! Turkey is not only delicious but has a multitude of benefits. In addition to its great flavor, it creates less of a carbon footprint. The production of turkey creates 129% less carbon dioxide equivalent per pound than beef. Additionally, 85/15 ground turkey has 32% less total fat and 33% less saturated fat than 80/20 ground beef. So pile your plate with this lean protein option!
- Meeting Consumer Demands in a COVID Conscious Environment: A Q&A with our SVP of Customer Experience Michael Fiato
- Supporting a Healthy Immune System
- Stories that Bring a Smile: How our Associates are Making an Impact During COVID-19
- Episode 2: Eurest Feed with the Food with Purpose Team
- Food with Purpose: Why It Works